To Know if We Are a Good Fit
Some businesses that I accept are (but are not limited to):
- Hair stylists, barbers, salon owners
- Makeup artists, massage and spa, beauty
- Restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, food trucks
- Photographers, videographers, artists, and creatives
- Event venues and event planners
- Coaches, consultants, advisors, and planners
- Real estate agents, investors, landlords
- Appliance repair, HVAC repair, pest control
- Auto and small engine mechanics
- Landscape, lawn maintenance, tree service
If you answer “yes” to most of the questions below, the odds are good that we will be a good fit regardless of the industry you are in. If this is the case, I encourage you to schedule a time for a free consultation so we can discuss it further.
- Are you reasonably knowledgeable about computers and working online?
- Are you comfortable with virtual/online meetings?
- Do you have a device equipped with a camera and speakers that you can use for virtual/online meetings?
- Are you comfortable with your bookkeeping being done online using QuickBooks Online software?
- Are you comfortable giving me “view only” access to your online accounts? This would include checking, savings, credit cards, mortgages, loans, etc.
- Are you comfortable giving me access to your point of sale and payment software (Clover, Square, Toast, CashApp, etc.)?
- Are you comfortable paying me through ACH/automatic bank draft every period (monthly or quarterly depending on your account)?
- Are you willing and able to meet online once each period (monthly or quarterly depending on your account) to go over any questions I have about your account and for me to answer questions you have?
- Is your business service-based? Meaning you provide more services than physical products.
- Can you refrain from using profanity during our meetings and communications?
- I’m a work-from-home mom and, though I have a private space for meetings, my children do sometimes interrupt meetings. Are you comfortable with this?